House For Sale - Offers Over $599,000
Regents Park – A Remarkable Cavity Brick Residence with 5 Bedrooms & an 810m2 Block!
Highlights of this amazing property-
• A very impressive two storey solid cavity brick residence.
• Four car accommodation including a double carport & a remote lockable double carport adjoining with brick pillars and multiple off street parking behind steel gates.
• Excellent cul de sac setting within a few metres walk to Yugumbir State School and parks
• Three living areas for family living including a combustion fireplace in the formal dining room and insulated ceilings all throughout.
• Five bedrooms plus a study for the bigger family
• Living area 1 - Formal lounge and formal dining
• Living area 2 - Open plan family/meals area off the huge country style kitchen
• Living area 3 - Games/rumpus room
• Internally all lights, door handles, fans, blinds, tiles, bathrooms, painting, are new nothing is original except the Brick walls.
• Imposing modern kitchen with a new cooktop, dishwasher and more cupboards than you could wish for
• A huge laundry downstairs has a linen press, lots of storage and room to do your ironing too
• A study nook with built in cupboards is adjacent to a massive main bedroom which could incorporate a parents retreat area, boasting walk in robes and a brand new ultra-modern ensuite bathroom
• The downstairs bathroom has also been fully renovated in style and includes a separate powder room
• Inclusions of the home are five air conditioners, new ceiling fans, new blinds throughout, carpets in the bedrooms are 12 months old only, combustion fireplace downstairs. Alarm system plus a full security camera system
• Three garden sheds for all the extras plus two aviaries.
• Two water tanks and a relaxing spa.
• Comfortable tiled under cover patio area overlooking a great big backyard, 810m2 for the children to kick a ball and enjoy
• The tiled roof has been re-pointed, restored and re painted
• No cleaning of gutters required as the roof has complete gutter guard fitted
A masterpiece to be revealed to you, book an inspection as early as possible and discover the home of your dreams today. Look out for our upcoming open homes advertised.
About Regents Park
Regents Park was detached from Heritage Park, which had previously been part of Browns Plains back in the 1980’s. It’s a beautiful leafy area with close access to the Grand Plaza Shopping Centre with its large range of stores as well as the Event Cinemas and the public transport hub.
Full of various parks, walking trails and several sports grounds it’s got all that you need, with a choice of schools for the kids too, including Yugumbir and Regents Park State Schools and Browns Plains High.
The Logan and Gateway Motorways aren’t far from home, nor the Mount Lindsay Highway so if you’re heading to the Gold Coast or the City, well you’ll be there in about 40 minutes.
Hot Water Electric
Security Screens & Doors